Let's do this thing called "life" together.



Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Potato Heart

A couple of days ago, as I was praying and thanking God for all he has done for me and my family, I really felt God wrapping His loving arms around me and whispering straight to my soul "I love you, daughter." Don't get me wrong, I feel His loving presence quite often but this time was a little different. After I was done praying and doing my Bible Study I got up to make Brad  a hot breakfast (since he was coming home from hunting in the rain). I reached in and pulled out a potato from the bag. Only this wasn't just any ordinary potato, this potato had grown into an almost perfect shape of a heart.

I am as realistic as the next guy (or, um...gal) but let me tell you, I believe with all of my heart that God hand-molded this potato in the shape of a heart to reaffirm that he loves me with an everlasting love that knows no bounds. As I held the potato and smiled, the only thing I could think was "I love you too God, I love you too."

I know you are wondering to yourself, "well... did you eat it?" And yes, I did but only after I took a picture of it first.
I potato heart you!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Ha, ha, perfect!!! God is so intensely personal even though He is so incredibly BIG beyond any words that we could assign to Him!

    ReplyDelete